Palo Santo is a type of holy wood used in many spiritual offerings and during rituals. This sweet-smelling wood has been nicknamed the “Tree of Life”. Our Palo Santo sticks are cut to 4″ pieces and are perfect for in-home use in spiritual Feng Shui. Hang near the doorway or in the door to draw positive energy into your space. Bringing this sacred wood into your house clears the energy fields of negativity and draws peace inside. Use this sweet-smelling wood to purify your home, office or sanctuary space.
Palo Santo is used in shamanic rituals, cleansing and healing ceremonies. Its smoke has the power to cleanse negative energy, invite good vibes and attract positive spirits.
How to Burn Palo Santo:
- Light a stick of Palo Santo with a match or lighter
- It’s best to hold the Palo Santo stick at a 45 degree angle for an even burn
- Allow to burn for at least 30 seconds
- Blow out the flame at the end of the stick and placed it in an incense burner or in a dish that is heatproof
- If being used for home cleansing purposes, after the flame is blown out, walk through the areas in your home, office, or car that you want to cleanse